The Hunter's Chase concept is inspired by the classic Georgian village theme, with 9 beautifully appointed detached dwellings.
Elegantly sited on generous plots, these handsome properties give a luxurious ambience to this exclusive development.
The railings, street lights and period detailing of these exquisite homes have made Hunter's Chase look established from its beginnings.
The town of Dromore is set in the drumlins of the Lagan Valley, an area of distinguished character and charm, in the heart of the countryside, at the foot of the scenic Mournes.
Although a tranquil location, it has easy access to the A1 dual carriageway and M1 motorway with attractions such as Hillsborough. Sprucefield, The outlet Banbridge and the cities of Newry, Lisburn and Belfast.
Total floor area: 1656 sq ft approx
Lounge 22'8" x 12'0"
Family Area 12'0" x 11'2"
Kitchen / Dining 17'2" x 12'2"
Utility 7'6" x 6'9"
Master bedroom 14'10" x 12'1"
Plus en suite 6'6" x 5'11"
Bedroom two 12'6" x 12'1"
Bedroom three 12'1" x 10'4"
Bedroom four 11'10" x 9'4"
Bathroom 11'10" x 7'5" (less hot press)
Hunter's Chase Specification
* All detached houses will include garages
* Double glazed in PVC frames, Oil fired central heating, 2.7m (9'0") ground floor ceiling height
* All homes are internally painted in 'crumpled linen' and ceilings in white
Emulsion, Solid floors to ground and first floor
* Burglar alarm fitted, Outside tap, Tarmac driveway, Seeded garden
* Solid wood front door, Four-panelled doors with quality ironmongery
* Generous electrical specification with mains linked smoke alarms - please
note that does not include media points
* NHBC 10 year Building Warranty
* PC sums for the detached St Ledger, Ballinrobe and Chepstow - £8,000 for kitchen &
* PC sums for the detached Kelso, Cheltenham, Epsom, Tyrella, Leopardstown,
Beverley, Aintree, Goodwood, Huntington, Downpatrick, York and Wincanton - £5,000 for
Kitchen and utility
* Main bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom fitted with classic white sanitary ware. Please
note shower doors and screens are not supplied or fitted nor is there basic tiling
* Townhouses and Semi-detached include fitted kitchens incorporating electric hob, single
oven, stainless steel hood, washer/dryer and integrated fridge/freezer
* Apartments will be Turnkey including carpets and floor tiling where applicable and a
choice of fireplace
* Detached and semi-detached house fireplace PC allowance £1,000 to be chosen from
* Aluminium seamless rainwater guttering,Georgian street lighting, Railing to allocated areas
P.C. Sum suppliers:
Alconn Kitchens please contact Kazik or Cecil: 028-90-813000
Haldane Fisher 028-92-676161
D.P. Fireplaces 028-97-564949
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 6" X 5' 11" (2.29m X 1.80m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 10" X 11' 2" (3.61m X 3.40m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 7' 10" X 4' 3" (2.39m X 1.30m)
BEDROOM 2: 13' 11" X 9' 10" (4.24m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM 3: 11' 10" X 8' 10" (3.61m X 2.69m)
BEDROOM 4: 10' 7" X 9' 10" (3.23m X 3.00m)
BATHROOM: 10' 6" X 8' 10" (3.20m X 2.69m)
less hot press
Ballymacormick Road Dromore
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.