An exciting new development of apartments, townhouses, semi detached and detached properties.
With over 14 years experience in new development construction and sales, Seventh developments was founded by Jamesy Hagan and specialises in building homes that appeal to the discerning buyers.
This is Seventh Development's first project and the team involved in bringing it to life are extremely experienced. As a fresh new company, we have a modern approach to building and we believe that strong partnerships are the way forward as it means homeowners can benefit from a wealth of expertise.
The perfect balance between convenience and comfort.
Located within the old linen manufacturing district in the rolling countryside of County Down, the small market town of Dromore is steeped in history and has plenty of stories to tell.
Whether it's setting sail along the calm waters of the River Lagan, exploring the centuries-old Dromore Cathedral, or reliving history at the Anglo-Norman Dromore Motte and Bailey Castle dating back to the Middle Ages, you'd be hard pushed to find a location better than this one.
Boasting the perfect balance between convenience and comfort, the town of Dromore itself is home to every amenity you could possibly need. From a well-known ice cream shop, library, bakery, post office, family-run butchers and doctor's surgery to a wealth of convenience stores, independent boutiques, primary and secondary schools and sports teams, choose a home to suit your needs and let the location speak for itself. What's more, there's no shortage of excellent shopping facilities thanks to the nearby Boulevard in Banbridge and Sprucefield Shopping Centre.
Located on Pound Hill, the new development of Fort Manor offers an impressive collection of detached and semi-detached homes, townhouses and apartments, each finished
to luxury turnkey specification.
Not only energy efficient by design, it also goes without saying that these new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors with high-class fixtures and fittings throughout. With the additional benefit of a private parking space and garden to the front and rear of the property, the homes at Fort Manor truly lend themselves to easy maintenance and modern living.
These new homes would be perfectly suited for first and second time buyers, growing families wishing to lay down roots in a tight-knit local community and commuters, who can make use of the great road and rail links.
Fort Manor - Create your own stories.
- KITCHEN- Appliances to include electric oven, hob & stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher (washer dryer in apartments only)
- Underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND CLOAKROOM - Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, Thermostatically controlled bath / shower with screen, Chrome heated towel rail, Soft close toilet seat and cover. Clicker waste system in wash hand basin. Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- INTERNAL FINISHES - Black Composite entrance door with 5 point locking system, Oil high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators, Internal prefinished oak doors with chrome handles, Extensive electrical specification to include pre wire for BT and Sky+, Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours throughout
- Tiled hallway
- x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- - uPVC energy efficient double glazed windows, Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP ratings, the more energy efficient the home)
- EXTERNAL FINISHES - External lighting to front and rear door. Outside water tap (houses only). All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Decorative flagged path around the house with bitmac parking (where applicable). Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
- BUILDING WARRANTY- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- Personalise your new home with our turnkey choices Kitchen- Choice of kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles. Choice of ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from superior range
- LIVING ROOM- Choice of decorative fire
- FLOOR COVERINGS- Choice of carpets to living room stairs, landing and bedrooms from superior range
- - Choice of ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
LOUNGE: 17' 1" X 12' 11" (5.21m X 3.94m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 17' 1" X 10' 9" (5.21m X 3.28m)
SUN ROOM: 9' 8" X 8' 7" (2.95m X 2.62m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 3" X 10' 9" (4.04m X 3.28m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
BEDROOM 2: 10' 9" X 9' 6" (3.28m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM 3: 10' 9" X 7' 3" (3.28m X 2.21m)
From Dromore town centre take Bridge Street. Turn Left onto Meeting Street and continue right at mini roundabout onto Pound Hill. Development is located a short distance on the left hand side.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.