Show house now available for viewing.
Please contact our office to arrange an appointment,
during office hours. 028-92-666638
(N.B. the show house is the Iveagh house type)
Total floor area: 1200 sq ft approx
Lounge 14'9" x 12'2"
Kitchen / Dining 19'10" x 9'11"
Utility 8'6" x 5'5"
Master bedroom 12'9" x 10'6"
Plus en suite 5'3" x 5'7"
Bedroom two 12'2" x 10'6"
Bedroom three 8'10" x 10'6"
Bedroom four 8'10 x 6'10"
Bathroom 7'2" x 6'10"
Breton Hall Specification
* All detached houses will include garages
* Double glazed in PVC frames, Oil fired central heating, 2.7m (9'0") ground floor ceiling height
* All homes are internally painted in 'crumpled linen' and ceilings in white
Emulsion, Solid floors to ground and first floor
* Burglar alarm fitted, Outside tap, Tarmac driveway, Seeded garden
* Solid wood front door, Four-panelled doors with quality ironmongery
* Generous electrical specification with mains linked smoke alarms - please
note that does not include media points
* NHBC 10 year Building Warranty
* PC sums for the detached St Ledger, Ballinrobe and Chepstow - £8,000 for kitchen &
* PC sums for the detached Kelso, Cheltenham, Epsom, Tyrella, Leopardstown,
Beverley, Aintree, Goodwood, Huntington, Downpatrick, York and Wincanton - £5,000 for
Kitchen and utility
* Main bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom fitted with classic white sanitary ware. Please
note shower doors and screens are not supplied or fitted nor is there basic tiling
* Townhouses and Semi-detached include fitted kitchens incorporating electric hob, single
oven, stainless steel hood, washer/dryer and integrated fridge/freezer
* Apartments will be Turnkey including carpets and floor tiling where applicable and a
choice of fireplace
* Detached and semi-detached house fireplace PC allowance £1,000 to be chosen from
* Aluminium seamless rainwater guttering,Georgian street lighting, Railing to allocated areas
P.C. Sum suppliers:
Alconn Kitchens please contact Kazik or Cecil: 028-90-813000
Haldane Fisher 028-92-676161
D.P. Fireplaces 028-97-564949
Boomers Way (North Lisburn Feeder Road), Lisburn.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.