SHOW HOUSE OPEN SUNDAY 2-4pm 15th March 2020
On release Wednesday 18th March @ 9am.
Register your interest
Thaxton Village boasts a luxurious collection of 3 bed townhouses, 3 bed semi-detached and 3 bed detached properties, situated in the popular development of Thaxton Village, on Sir Richard Wallace Walk
Each home is finished to the same high-quality standard throughout
Beautifully Designed 3 Bedroom Homes
Dubbed as one of Northern Ireland's most sought-after places to live, the renowned area of Thaxton Village is unlike any other when it comes to modern living in an unparalleled location.
Situated just a short distance from an array of exciting things to see and do, Thaxton Village offers something for every member of the family. Whether it's experiencing the very best in retail therapy at the nearby Bow Street Mall or Sprucefield Shopping Centre, getting closer to nature at the picturesque Lagan Valley Regional Park, or spending a rainy afternoon at the nearby Lisburn Omniplex, the area surrounding Thaxton Village is guaranteed to appeal to everyone.
Homeowners certainly don't have far to travel when it comes to accessing important amenities. From leading primary and secondary schools, convenience stores, and local boutiques, to outstanding cafes, pubs and restaurants, open green spaces and exceptional leisure facilities, everything a homeowner could possibly need is located right on the doorstep.
As a result of Hagan Homes' fine attention to detail, residents of Thaxton Village are guaranteed nothing less than an immaculately designed home. Presenting spacious three-bedroom homes, it goes without saying that these homes would be perfect for young couples and growing families wishing to settle down in a highly desirable location.
Finished to luxury turnkey specification, and characterised by chic interiors and striking exteriors, residents of Thaxton Village have little to do once moving into their new homes. With high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, homeowners are ensured the very best in comfortable and modern living.
What's more, with Lisburn Train Station located just a short distance away, and exceptional road links stretching to Belfast City Centre and beyond, Thaxton Village can be described as nothing other than a commuter's paradise.
Luxury turnkey specification
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher
BATHROOM, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: Prefinished oak flush doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Front hall tiled
- Carpets to lounge, stairs and all bedrooms
- x1 USB double socket inkitchen and all bedrooms
- Decorative fire to be fitted
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC double glazed windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- All front and back gardens to be grassed
- Bitmac parking area and decorative flagged path around house
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire site
LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 14' 7" (4.90m X 4.44m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 13' 9" X 11' 0" (4.19m X 3.35m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 1" X 13' 0" (4.29m X 3.96m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 8' 2" X 4' 3" (2.49m X 1.30m)
BEDROOM 2: 9' 11" X 9' 6" (3.02m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM 3: 9' 9" X 7' 5" (2.97m X 2.26m)
BATHROOM: 7' 1" X 5' 7" (2.16m X 1.70m)
Thaxton Village, Lisburn
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.