Scarva is an award winning historic village 7 miles west of Banbridge and with excellent road links to Newry and Banbridge and is also located on the main Belfast to Dublin rail link.
In recent times with the Newry Canal being developed it has been a popular tourist attraction in the village.
These prime lands are located within the village and have good road frontage on to the Main Street.
The lands total about 5.5 acres and slope gradually up from Main Street. The lands have the benefit of planning permission for 38 dwellings with the opportunity of more sites on the lands excluded from the permission but included in the sale.
The planning reference number is LA08/2018/1183/0
Condition of sale will include:
1. The land is being sold on the basis of the existing planning permission LA08/2018/1183/0 and offers subject to variations in the layout or density will not be considered.
2. A right of way exists as shown hatched on the attached plan. The purchaser will be responsible for hard coring and fencing it off from the building land.
3. A one meter strip will be reserved to the remaining boundaries of the lands where they adjoin neighbouring lands will be reserved by the vendor.
4. Access service land will be reserved to provide access to the rear of 12 Main Street Scarva.
5. All offers are to be in writing (emails accepted) providing name and address of offerers along with the name of solicitor and clear confirmation that finance is available to purchase and that the bidder accepts these conditions.
OFFERS AROUND £1.5 MILLION
Fred Dalzell is negotiating the sale on behalf of the vendor through which all inquiries should be made. He can be contacted on 02892 666 638 or 07748 187 716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Street Scarva.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.